Protective gloves according to EN 388:2016
The STREETWORKER 2.0 was developed to protect the hands against mechanical risks, especially against cuts. Furthermore, the glove features a palm made of black suede with an additional cut protection insert, which offers high cut protection and good tactility at the same time.
The backhand is made of Spantex, which is used extensively and allows for a special elasticity and unrestricted mobility of the hand. The especially elastic knuckle protection made of neoprene further supports this characteristic.
In addition, the glove is equipped with sewn-on protectors in the ankle area, which protect the hands from impacts and at the same time prevent mechanical abrasion.
The protective glove STREETWORKER 2.0 is especially suitable for technical assistance due to its cut protection properties.
- Black suede in the palm
- Cut protection insert in the palm (60% KEVLAR® / 40% polyglass)
- Seam reinforcement in the crook of the thumb area made of cowhide
- Fluorescent Spantex (93% Polyester / 7% Elastane)
- Finger layer of red knit
- Gathered padding in the knuckle area
- Cuff with pulse protection, velcro and loop
- Approx. 9 cm long neoprene cuff
- Total length approx. 27 cm (size 10)
- Protectors on the back of the hand