Basic Grip 3.0
Firefighter gloves according to EN 659:2003+A1:2008
The BASIC GRIP 3.0 model is the new entry-level model among leather firefighting gloves.
What particularly distinguishes the BASIC GRIP 3.0 firefighting glove is its high wearing comfort, due to the use of supple cowhide.
The palm is also made of heat-resistant, hydrophobic (water-repellent) cowhide grain leather and is additionally equipped with a palm reinforcement.
The special suppleness of the cowhide leather and the special cut of the glove guarantee fatigue-free work with optimum tactility.
The glove is equipped with a Porelle® wetness barrier.
The new colour scheme in completely black with orange seams makes the BASIC GRIP 3.0 look even better!
THE BASIC GRIP 3.0 long model is not a stock item. However, order-related production of 500 pairs or more is possible
- Palm: heat-resistant, hydrophobic cow grain leather with additional palm reinforcement
- Backhand: with sewn-on knuckle protection
- Vapour surge prevention through Porelle® membrane as moisture barrier
- Para-Aramid lining material as cut protection and thermal insulation
- Viscose knitted cuff (flame-resistant)
- Eyelet for attachment to the belt