The SEBATAN ALUSTAR is a heat-protective glove with hand piece made of heat-resistant special leather (minimal shrinkage and hardening even at high temperatures), yarn made of 100% KEVLAR® brand fibre, type 15 according to EN 388 + EN 407 (thermal risks).
The glove is additionally lined for further thermal insulation. For heat reflection the back of the glove is aluminized.
- Out of heat-resistant special leather (Sebatan)
- Out of aluminium lamination on the backhand, back of thumb and cuff
- Elastic band on the back of the hand
- Yarn made from 100% KEVLAR® brand fiber
- With pulse protection and long split leather cuff complete lined incl. cuff
- Lined, incl. cuff
- Approx. 35 cm total length
Resistance to small drops of molten metal
Resistance to large quantities of molten metal