Protective gloves according to EN 388:2016
The model SEBATAN ist a heat-protective glove with hand piece made of heat-resistant special leather (low shrinkage and hardening even at high temperatures), yarn made of 100% KEVLAR® brand fibre, type 15 according to EN 388 + EN 407 (thermal risks).
The glove can be additionally lined for further thermal insulation. For heat reflection the back of the glove is aluminized. Please see the glove "Sebatan heat protection glove with aluminized back of the hand" (SEBATAN ALUSTAR).
- Palm and Backhand completely made of brown heat-resistant Sebatan leather
- Sewn with KEVLAR® yarn
- Sebatan leather pulse protection
- Long split leather cuff fixed with double seam
- Total length approx. 35 cm
- Thickness approx. 1.2/1.4 mm
- Total length approx. 27 cm (size 10)
- Fleece as lining in the complete hand part
Resistance to small drops of molten metal
Resistance to large quantities of molten metal