The GS 1000 is specifically designed for daily operations involving mechanical hazards and offer an excellent secure grip and room for the fingers to move about. The (protective) gloves, tested by the TÜV in accordance with EN 388, come with the GS (Geprüfte Sicherheit) approval and an anti-microbial inner lining.
This model is identical with the model GS 1000 BIOACTIVE, but: no anti-microbial inner lining of trevira®-BIOACTIVE.
- Out of cow split leather
- Anatomical fit
- Approx. 15 cm long cuff made of cow split leather
- Protection against abrasion, cut and puncture
- Protection against flying sparks (indispensable for gas-shielded welders)
- High grip safety
- Especially suitable for hypersensitive skin
- Wide range of applications
- "The all-rounder" among the assembly gloves
- Can be used as assembly and welding glove in equal measure
- Total length approx. 35 (size 10)
- On the cuff there are safety instructions and size markings
Resistance to small drops of molten metal
Resistance to large quantities of molten metal